In the past, I usually looked back a year and set target for coming year on here. but from 2022, changed the format to KPT basis.
So let me continue this format.
- Riding RoadBike as regular basic exercise.
Frequency is a bit lower than 2020/2021, but well kept habit in 2022 as well. This should be kept in 2023.
- Unfortunately unexpected job changed was happened at Nov 2022, but luckily got another opportunity. The job is expecting me to have more additional technical fields which was not familiar with in past. I felt it’s good challenging form me as well. So in 2023, it’s time to get additional speciality in career.
- Reading some English book.
Due to job change, usage of English ability has been backed. So not concerning to keep the ability. But at same time, Vocabulary should be improved because most of conversion with US team. Intentionally choosing English book may help me. Will keep this as much as possible.
- Less practice for Violin
Since my work and life style has been changed from 2021, so it’a bit tough to secure practice for Violin, although I’m still having interests for that. I’m feeling somehow for a while, I will defer this habit to a few years. It may be by once settle down new job.
Kept weekend cooking, but due to time limitation, not well challenged new cooking and recipe.
- Consider best capital asset management. Due to economical situation change, total my asset was damaged in 2022. During good economics, it did not have any issues. but found some issues because less knowledges. It better to start some learning more on this area from now on.
- Also consider some life plan for after retirement with above asset management plan. Since getting ages over 40.
As I wrote in “Keep”, Job change was just happened in Nov 2022, it was not expected at beginning of 2022, because also started new Job at that time. Many of my friends and acquaintance said, “Your latest job is well matched with you than previous one”. Of course, it was a long way around, then somehow I reached to here. And feeling a bit challenging to take new tech field, at same time enjoying new thing. So maybe for a while in 2023, will focus on my job rather than private one.